1. Turn oven on 350 degrees.
2. Put thawed ground beef in a very large bowl.
3. Add the stewed tomatoes.
4. Crush the saltines by putting them in a plastic bag and flattening with a rolling pin. Add the contents of both packages crushed to the top of the ground beef and tomatoes.
5. Crack two eggs and put on top of the mixture.
6. Mix all of the ingredients together with your hands. (wear plastic gloves if you wish)
7. When thoroughly mixed set aside.
8. Get two large loaf pans ready by spraying with non-stick spray. In each pan put 2 slices of bread in the bottom of the pan end to end.
9. Add 1/2 of the mixture to each pan. Put in oven and bake for 60 minutes.
10. Prepare the sauce topping.
11. Add the sauce to the top and cook for another 15 minutes.
12. Check with a meat thermometer and the temperature should be 165 degrees. If not, continue cooking until you reach this temperature.
In a bowl pour 1 cup of ketchup and 1 cup of brown sugar. Mix thoroughly with a wisk or fork. This should be enough but if your family likes a lot you can easily prepare more in a minute or two.